Injured On The Job???
In spite of all the rules and regulations established by the government and the safety measures adopted by employers to safeguard the health and safety of their employees, accidents at work do happen. Workplace injuries can lead to:
- FINANCIAL CRISIS;
- DISABILITY, both temporary and/or permanent;
- PHYSICAL LIMITATIONS AT WORK AND SOCIAL ACTIVITIES; AND
- UNCERTAINTY ABOUT YOUR FUTURE
If you are injured at work, you can limit some of the above repercussions by adopting the following measures:
- Immediately report your injury to your supervisor, including the time, nature, cause, and place of injury.
- Seek medical attention and discuss the cause of your injuries with your medical provider, in detail.
- If you are unable return to work because of your injury, obtain a note from your medical provider indicating that you are to remain off work until further notice.
- Seek the help of an attorney, The law in Virginia, Maryland, and the District of Columbia allows a person to seek the help of an attorney without being charged any fees unless benefits are recovered on your behalf.
You may contact the Law Office of Andrew S. Kasmer P.C., where our diligent Workers’ Compensation attorneys will provide you with the necessary advice and assistance to help you get through this difficult situation. Our knowledgeable attorneys and proficient staff will help you obtain the maximum workers’ compensation benefits allowed by law.
Remember, we will not charge you a fee unless we recover benefits on your behalf.